* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
Speaking on the Senate floor for 12 hours and 52 minutes is an impressive accomplishment for both Sen. Rand Paul's (R-KY) mouth and his bladder.
It's even more impressive when you consider all the things he could have been doing instead:
Tags: Civil Rights, Drones, Filibuster, Rand Paul, Senate
Rand Paul's filibuster also contains a refreshingly modern performance of the Vagina Monologues.
— Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) March 6, 2013
The unsung hero of this Rand Paul filibuster is whoever is writing the closed captioning.
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) March 6, 2013
Tags: Filibuster, House of Representatives, Rand Paul, Tweet Roundup, Twitter