Say you're not a chicken-loving conservative who enjoys the deliciousness of a Gay People Don't Deserve to Be Happy Meal, which happens to be every meal at Chick-Fil-A. Instead, you're a liberal who wants to pair the flavor of Jammin' Jalapeno wing sauce with a side of moral righteousness on behalf of sensible gun control regulations.
Thanks to Buffalo Wild Wings, these are two tastes that taste great together. Just in time for the Super Bowl, the chicken wing chain is drawing attention for signs posted on some franchises that forbid patrons from bringing guns inside the store, even in states with expansive concealed carry laws.
Let's take a tour of the response this is drawing to the company's Facebook page:
Tags: Facebook, Food, Guns
A 407,000 vote swing in four states on Election Day and this wouldn't be Barack Obama's big day. Instead, we'd be covering the inauguration of one Willard Mitt Romney.
Remarkably, things wouldn't be that different.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, Food, Inauguration, Mitt Romney, Music
* The NRA's latest ad needs a shot of logic.
* Contemporary art gets meta in China.
* Awesomely bad paintings of President Obama.
* PBS examines the seriousness of internet comedy.
* Martha Raddatz, America's favorite debate moderator, has a cool new web series.
* The story behind President Obama's good-luck charm.
* Adult Swim's new show Newsreaders looks newsworthy.
* A graph that charts the timeline of the Manti T'eo scandal.
* "I realized I had a bag of gummy candies in my coat pocket. Yes, I ate those." -Rachel Dratch.
Tags: Barack Obama, China, Daily Links, Food, Funny or Die, Martha Raddatz, NRA