* Patton Oswalt discusses Bachmann and Santorum's homophobia, on Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
* President Obama is a gaffe factory, from The Onion.
* Herman Cain may have gone up in flames, but he'll pass the comedy torch to Rick Perry (Jimmy Kimmel, via HuffPo Comedy).
* Blagojevich is in the news again, so it's time trot out this hilarious McSweeney's post.
* MoveOn.org goes straight to trash on Funny or Die.
* A Family Guy writer gets arrested at Occupy L.A, and it's not funny. Yet.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny, Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel, Keith Olbermann, Michele Bachmann, MoveOn, Occupy Wall Street, Patton Oswalt, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Rod Blagojevich, The Onion