* The Bugle says "adios" to George W. Bush's muse.
* Notes from the GOP naming committee meeting.
* What Americans think about the Pope being Jewish.
* Homeland as a role-playing game.
* Someone may be trying to tell Gov. Rick Scott something.
* What is the Cyrus cylinder and why is it important to America?
* This is what it sounds like when Joe Biden tells John Boehner a joke.
Tags: Catholic Church, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hugo Chavez, Jewish, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Rick Scott
* Check out this recently unearthed fossil of Reggie Watts on Bill Nye the Science Guy.
* This New Yorker cartoon describes a person we all know.
* Mocking America's counterculture has a long and wonderful history.
* How does one go about becoming a Pope? Watch and learn.
* The Kojo Nimadi Show discusses the state of the Supreme Court.
* What sort of sex nastiness was your favorite president into?
* A gay man is confronted by an anti-gay preacher on the subway and this happens.
* Robots are taking all our jobs, even the fun ones where you get to talk to Fred Armisen.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Funny or Die, Pope Benedict XVI, Science & Technology, Supreme Court, The New Yorker
* Jimmy Fallon wrote a song for everyone who has the day off.
* Funny or Die honors all our black presidents.
* Mother Jones' Presidents' Day playlist rules.
* These people are like our step-presidents.
* Why should anyone care about Presidents' Day?
* A profile of George Washington's presidential reluctance.
* The Complete Guide to Everything podcast discusses meteors.
* Dictators need to learn they can't rule Photoshop with an iron fist.
* Ian Frazier shines some light on the mystery of Richard III's bones.
Tags: Barack Obama, Dictators, Funny or Die, George Washington, Jimmy Fallon, Meteor, NASA, Photoshop, President's Day, Space
* The Kroll Show dramatizes drones.
* Pope Beyonce? Yes please!
* A list of historical fallacies, from Cracked.
* A little girl hears Bad Brains for the first time.
* Please don't watch this if you're afraid of spiders.
* More George W. Bush selfies have surfaced.
* Maybe if we had fewer guns we'd have cooler fisticuffs.
* Jesse Thorn's new show on NPR looks very promising.
*How to order takeout during a blizzard without being a dick. (Save this one for next time.)
* Teddy Roosevelt had an interesting way of expressing himself.
Tags: Beyonce, Dick Cheney, Drones, Funny or Die, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Guns, Nick Kroll, NPR, Oscars, Pope Benedict XVI, Punk Rock, Ronald Reagan, Spiders, Theodore Roosevelt, Weather
* Guy Branum tells homophobic 49ers to go play for Pittsburgh.
* A behind-the-scenes look at Kid President.
* Amazing underground lake in Guilin, China.
* God Made A Factory Farmer, via Funny or Die.
* I could watch gifs made from nature shows all day.
* The inspiring legacy of Teddy Roosevelt's stuffed namesake.
* As George W. Bush already well knows, everybody is a critic.
* A New Yorker article on getting older in America's youth culture.
* If you prick this bionic robot man, does he not bleed WTF HE DOES?!
Tags: China, Downton Abbey, Funny or Die, George W. Bush, God, LGBT, Nazis, Quentin Tarantino, San Francisco, Sara Schaefer, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, Teddy Roosevelt, The New Yorker, W. Kamau Bell