* Now the UN can keep you safe at home (sort of).
* The NFL invites you to be part of the game.
* Probably Science looks at the science of humor. E=mcLOL?
* McSweeney's Adventures in Atomic Tourism.
* Elvis' carpet did not match his curtains, and other facts.
* Parts I-IV of Simon Rich's amazing new story Sell Out.
* Bet you missed the 10 best commercials from last night's game.
* H.G. Wells (Paul F. Tompkins) and and Carl Sagan (Matt Gorley) have a chat at UCB.
Tags: Cracked, Daily Links, Football, Funny or Die, Paul F Tompkins, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, UCB, United Nations
* A documentary about science and being not smart.
* Bo Obama has important duties too.
* Why we took cocaine out of soda, from The Atlantic.
* Twelve drunk texts from history.
* Some idiot took his dog to the pound because "it was gay."
* A few days before his son Michael got married, Ronald Reagan sent him this letter of advice.
* Conan O'Brien's prop master shows us how to do the Super Bowl on the cheap.
* The best 30 Rock quotes. ps. If you DVR the finale tonight, be sure to add extra time–word is there's something worth watching in the tag.
Tags: Bo Obama, Cocaine, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hollywood, LGBT, Michael Reagan, Nancy Reagan, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, The Atlantic, White House
* Comedian Sara Schaefer is responsible for the financial crisis.
* Speaking of Sara Schaefer, be sure to catch the premiere of Nikki & Sara Live tonight on MTV at 11pm ET. (Unless you hate being happy.)
* Perhaps the greatest gif in history.
* Get excited for this Rob Corddry spy show.
* Florida, you never fail to make us laugh.
* Kumail Nanjiani finds a vegan strip club in Portland, OR.
* A group of UFO believers in Colorado get industrious.
* Andy Richter must be pretty flexible if he can outsource himself.
* The Super Bowl is coming! You should learn how to talk about the Super Bowl.
* Dave Brubeck fought communism with jazz, like the great American he was.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Andy Richter, China, Colorado, Communism, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Financial Reform, Florida, Funny or Die, Kumail Nanjiani, Portland, Rob Corddry, Sara Schaefer, Sports, The Onion, UFO
* Cycling goes back to its unadulterated state, from Funny or Die.
* If only more Nazis had done yoga.
* The New Yorker profiles John Kerry.
* Hey North Korea, don't get your panties in a wad.
* John Hodgman gives some sage advice to writers.
* Andrew Sullivan wants to correct the myth of Stonewall.
* Chris Gethard and Bobby Moynihan write "Alf Kills Hitler."
* The middle manager's sacred oath, from McSweeney's.
* Laughspin's newest podcast discusses Chris Rock, Stephen Colbert and more.
* These gifs explain what President Obama looked back to see at his inauguration.
Tags: Adolf Hitler, Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Horatio Sanz, John Hodgman, John Kerry, Kim Jong-un, Lance Armstrong, LGBT, Nazis, North Korea, Sports, Stonewall, The New Yorker
* The NRA's latest ad needs a shot of logic.
* Contemporary art gets meta in China.
* Awesomely bad paintings of President Obama.
* PBS examines the seriousness of internet comedy.
* Martha Raddatz, America's favorite debate moderator, has a cool new web series.
* The story behind President Obama's good-luck charm.
* Adult Swim's new show Newsreaders looks newsworthy.
* A graph that charts the timeline of the Manti T'eo scandal.
* "I realized I had a bag of gummy candies in my coat pocket. Yes, I ate those." -Rachel Dratch.
Tags: Barack Obama, China, Daily Links, Food, Funny or Die, Martha Raddatz, NRA