* NASA wants to build an intergalactic space prison.
* Richard Nixon is an adorable South Korean girl.
* Alabama is world-famous, thanks to reality TV.
* Obama injects some estrogen into his inner circle.
* Huell Howser visits the Nixon Library. RIP to both.
* Historically Awkward presents sexy colonial men from history.
* The President will take 22 minutes out of his busy day for a sitcom.
* Qualcomm's keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show raised some ibrows.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Money, NASA, Richard Nixon, Science & Technology, Television, The Onion, Women's Rights
* Talk to your kids, it's important and hilarious.
* Who wants to look at what? I don't know!
* Funny or Die's images that defined 2012.
* President Obama is sounding a little pitchy lately.
* Taking a look back at your day-by-day Mayan calendar.
* Spoiler alert: The Onion finds a way to make Zero Dark Thirty funny.
* Forget your carbon footprint and take care of your naughty footprint.
* Advertisers figure out which side their bread is buttered on: the gay side.
* Global warming has never sounded so good.
* Mr. Biden goes to Costco.
* Mr. Romney goes to the dark place.
* Pat Robertson is a bit off-message lately.
* Someone finally understands the fiscal cliff.
* The War on Christmas and Women has merged.
* Owen & TJ talk about the falling off a budget mountain.
* Nerdist keeps NASA Rover engineers on bowling pins and needles.
* Wonkette follows up on that Romney face tattoo guy who surely doesn't regret anything.
Tags: Al Gore, Christmas, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, The Onion, War on Christmas, Women's Rights
* Several famous politicians make Dan Black uncomfortable.
* Behind the scenes with President Obama.
* Mom review of Lincoln, from Funny or Die.
* Can't wait for all of the Mr. Show skits to come true!
* The Dept. of Interior has an exciting new announcement.
* Improv Everywhere pranks a dollar store on Black Friday.
* Somebody in the Romney campaign thinks they did a good job.
* President Obama asks of the internet and gets too much in return.
* If autocorrect was around throughout history. (Or do you mean herstory?)
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Friday, Daily Links, Eliot Spitzer, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion
* Gay women will marry your boyfriend (NSFW).
* Our boss writes about The Boss.
* Queen Elizabeth meets Swamp Thing.
* Uncle Sam has a spider in his tossed salad!
* Professor Blastoff sounds off on the elections.
* Here's a list of awesome stuff NASA wants to do.
* Cyber Monday may mean something else in the future.
* How is your black cyber buying orgy human sacrifice going?