* Tim and Eric's path to the Presidency.
* President Obama's hoop dreams.
* Our journey to today, via graphic novel.
* The returns for South Park have come in.
* Things to do while you wait in line to vote.
* Paul Ryan has a reminder for displaced voters.
* Can you spot the dangers in this voting booth?
* Your guide to avoiding social media bullshit today.
* Public health campaigns have never been so unhealthy.
* Hahajk's Guys With Feelings spill their guts about the election.
* McSweeney's has compiled some excellent Election Day reading.
* Mitt Romney calls David Letterman to shoot the shoot on national T.V.
Tags: Daily Links, David Letterman, Election Day 2012, Facebook, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, The Onion, Twitter
* Not safe for work Halloween video from Funny or Die.
* An alien invasion is the only thing that can fix our economy.
* Chris Christie must really hate Halloween candy, from Wonkette.
* Politics has always been a noble, pure endeavor, until now.
* Want to watch old people cuss? Of course you do.
* Daily Show producers talk about DL Hughley's new special.
* Reverse trick-or-treating really gives back to the community.
* If you think comedians shouldn't get political, don't read this.
Tags: Chris Christie, D.L. Hughley, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Halloween, Hurricane Sandy, Michael Moore, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Rob Delaney, The Daily Show, The Onion
* When voting technology goes bad.
* Edible government? Sounds bland, but it's not.
* Donald Trump, the bane of our existence.
* GOP: You got your racism in my misogyny!
* There's a new chicken in Fox News' mouth: Adam Corolla.
* He doesn't always have poultry for dinner, but when he does, he eats crow.
* Unnecessary censorship is necessary. And funny, from Jimmy Kimmel.
* Democrats may no longer want to bone President Obama, but they still love him.
Tags: Adam Corolla, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Fox News, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, The Onion
* Jimmy Fallon imagines the post-debate Romney and Obama greenroom.
* Now we're all undecided :(
* Children photobombing the President.
* Dave Hill talks to a couple of talking heads.
* Who tweeted it: A teenage girl or Donald Trump?
* The Yes Men Are Revolting for change, a documentary.
* Mitt Romney really nailed the coffin shut in that last debate.
* President Obama tries to knock all the states out in one punch.
* The current administration becomes death, destroyer of worlds.
* An interview with new Onion head writer Andy Miara, from Splitsider.
* Rob Delaney and Michaela Watkins in Ayn Rand's Private Access Show.
Tags: Ayn Rand, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Debates, Donald Trump, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, The Onion
* Most of us have the same reaction as the these kids.
* NSFW Mitt Romney spoofs.
* Rednecks love Obama too, from Funny or Die.
* Donald Trump finally provides some birther proof.
* Romney's plan to unleash the world's most deadliest zinger.
* An interactive guide to making the most out of tonight's debate.
* Politics in the stone age was remarkably similar to how it is now.
* 5 political myths you hear every 4 years and how to argue them.
* Do you remember how we ended up with Romney? Here's a refresher.