* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette
* Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson premiers on the Nerdist Channel.
* The unbelievable story of Paul Ryan.
* The two-faced Mitt Romney sandwich.
* Your guide to Obama conspiracy theories.
* Debate re-re-re-re-remix. *record scratch*
* GOP strategists want to change the subjects.
* Ever had a bumper sticker you didn't regret?
* Looks like School House Rock landed on Uncle Sam.
* The Onion is going to take you right into the Eurozone.
* Barack Obama is calling, girl. Better pick up the phone.
* Who is the best fake president? Hint: Not George W. Bush.
* Mitt Romney saved the auto industry with a piece of gun and a paperclip.
Tags: Daily Links, Europe, George Bush, Mitt Romney, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, The Onion, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, Wonkette
* Jimmy Kimmel talks about Snoop Dogg's compelling arguments for Obama.
* The Rumpus interview with David Rees.
* President Obama's bear hug photograph, improved.
* The Chicago teacher's strike is getting a little too personal.
* Sarah Palin speaks loudly and carries a big broom.
* Rachael Harris talks to Marc Maron on WTF about everything.
* Chris Brown is an inspiration to George W. Bush, among many others.
* A survey of the genius that produces conspiracy theories.
* You crazy kids. Let me go. Let me…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tags: Daily Links, Education, George Bush, Jimmy Kimmel, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Rahm Emanuel, Sarah Palin, The Onion, Unions