* Tim Heidecker pranks Newt Gingrich at SXSW.
* Rick Santorum is relieved, from The Onion.
* The 14 best Mitt Romney jokes.
* Hate by Numbers on what political news doesn't understand about social media.
* Katie Goodman's song about homophobia.
* From National Lampoon: how the Mormon Church welcomes its posthumous converts.
Tags: Daily Links, Facebook, Gladstone, Homophobia, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, The Onion, Twitter
* That's Santorum, all right.
* Finally, some proof that homosexuality can be cured!
* Gladstone takes down the Muppets' anti-American conspiracy.
* Man, I sure hope the Ku Klux Klan doesn't sue Mitt Romney for plagiarism. Things are already tough enough for his campaign as it is.
Tags: Animals, Communism, Fox, Gladstone, Ku Klux Klan, LGBT, Mitt Romney, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum
Ever wonder why conservative hate groups are continually being asked by musicians to stop using their protest songs for their hate group hate rallies? It might be because hateful evil people are kind of shitty at writing protest songs, a phenomenon which Gladstone examines in his new Hate by Numbers video…
I don't think there is enough Unhear It to unhear that awful noise!
Tags: 9/11, Gladstone, Hate by Numbers, Islam, Music, New York City, Religion, World Trade Center
Visit Gladstone at his website.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, CNN, Crime, Education, Gladstone, Hate by Numbers, Sex, Wisconsin
Frequent Indecision contributor Gladstone recently found a new home for his popular web series Hate by Numbers on Asylum. I'd like to say that I'm excited for him, but — seeing as he's a good friend of mine — he'd almost certainly see right through my facade of good will and recognize the cauldron of barely-contained vitriolic resentment I harbor for all of my friends' achievements, the black and bubbling poison that infects my very soul and deprives me of the pleasant sleep of the innocent.
So, how about I just say that you should watch his take on the recent news that President Obama is a racist because he's taxing tanning booths. It's very funny…
Tags: Barack Obama, Doc Thompson, Fox, Gladstone, Greg Gutfeld, Hate by Numbers, Health Care, Racism