* Guy Branum tells homophobic 49ers to go play for Pittsburgh.
* A behind-the-scenes look at Kid President.
* Amazing underground lake in Guilin, China.
* God Made A Factory Farmer, via Funny or Die.
* I could watch gifs made from nature shows all day.
* The inspiring legacy of Teddy Roosevelt's stuffed namesake.
* As George W. Bush already well knows, everybody is a critic.
* A New Yorker article on getting older in America's youth culture.
* If you prick this bionic robot man, does he not bleed WTF HE DOES?!
Tags: China, Downton Abbey, Funny or Die, George W. Bush, God, LGBT, Nazis, Quentin Tarantino, San Francisco, Sara Schaefer, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, Teddy Roosevelt, The New Yorker, W. Kamau Bell
Ask the three people nearest you if they think God is responsible for determining the winner of the Super Bowl this Sunday.
If they answer in the negative, statistically speaking, you are the doofus who believes God has a surprisingly lax schedule:
Tags: Football, God, Polls, Religion, Sports, Super Bowl
* John Boehner gets bullied on Saturday Night Live.
* Kid President writes a letter to Santa.
* Cool Cold War missions you may not know about.
* White America has officially gone off its rocker.
* Turns out God is an atheist. Who knew? The New Yorker, that's who.
* Rooftop Comedy compiles some great Hanukkah stand-up.
* Awkward Band And Musician Photos is worth a Facebook follow.
* Give the gift of laughter to your politically-estranged relatives this holiday season.