One result is clear from the latest Quinnipiac University poll: Americans are much less likely to believe a women's place is in the home and a lot more likely to say it's near a Howitzer.
Tags: Guns, Men and Women, Military, Polls, Women's Rights
* Neil deGrasse Tyson talks to Kristin Schaal and Dr. Ruth about sexy science.
* This train guy really loves trains.
* If you don't love meat, you don't love America.
* Walter Cronkite accurately predicts the future.
* Heterosexual couples stick it out for gay rights.
* Conan O'Brien's Produce Bowl pits apple against orange.
* California is… broke, and other unfortunate autocompletes.
* Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for insinuating he has orangutan blood.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Mahr, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Dr. Ruth, Guns, Kristin Schaal, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Nazis, Neil, Patriotism, Science & Technology, Sex, The Onion, Walter Cronkite
This morning Politico's Mike Allen broke the "news" that Sen. Marco Rubio had released his Spotify playlist.
Here is that playlist, cleverly titled "What I'm Currently Listening To," as reported by Politico and other media outlets:
Feel So Close by Calvin Harris / Good Feeling by Flo Rida / Home by Phillip Phillips / Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People / Where the Streets Have No Name by U2 / 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman / Viva La Vida by Coldplay / Changes by Tupac Shakur / Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia / Stay Strong by Newsboys / Hall of Fame by The Script featuring Wil.I.am. / Every Storm Runs Out of Rain by Gary Allan / Fruta Fresca by Carlos Vives / Bon, Bon by Pitbull / Rappers Delight by The Sugar Hill Gang / Clique by Kanye West, Jay Z, Big Sean
Notice anything off about this? Come on, think like a professional political image manager.
Tags: Guns, Marco Rubio, Music
Ever since Barack Obama told the press that he shoots skeet at Camp David – "we do skeet shooting" is the technical term used by the President — there have been questions about Obama's true commitment to recreational shooting. But with the release of an official White House photo, the conversation has rapidly moved from herp to derp:
Tags: Barack Obama, Conspiracies, Guns