They ruled out terrorism as the cause of the Super Bowl Blackout? Good! I would hate to think the terrorists figured out light switches!
— Rock (@TheMichaelRock) February 4, 2013
Eating Super Bowl leftovers for lunch. I shut myself up in a dark closet so it'd feel authentic.
— SlowDownBelle (@SlowDownBelle) February 4, 2013
Tags: Amish, Football, Guns, New Orleans, Sports, Super Bowl, Tweet Roundup, Twitter
* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion