* Poland's opposition party outs itself as being into Alan Moore, knowing the score.
* Indiana really is doing its best to out-Texas Texas.
* May not have been actual part of poll.
Tags: Christianity, Conservatives, Education, Guy Fawkes, House of Representatives, Indiana, Intelligent Design, Nerdiness, Poland, Polls, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Science & Technology, Senate, The Bible
* Obama could improve his ratings with a little elbow… to the face! From the Onion.
* Comedians James Adomian and Trey Galyon live from Occupy Wall Street on the "Fawkes News" podcast.
* "SolyndraGatePocalypse" from animator Mark Fiore.
* Rick Perry knows the word "onerous" but not when the American Revolution happened, from HuffPoComedy and Twitter.
* Pros and Cons of watching the GOP debate, from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
* Woody Guthrie, Lee Greenwood, and now, Eli Braden.
Tags: American Revolution, Banks, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Debates, Education, Guy Fawkes, Jimmy Fallon, Occupy Wall Street, Republicans, Rick Perry, Solyndra, Texas, Twitter
During last Thursday's Colbert Report, many viewers noticed a Guy Fawkes mask (a trademark of the hacking group Anonymous) briefly superimposed over Stephen's face. Well, on last night's show, Stephen revealed he'd been hacked by Anonymous, joining such victims as Americans for Prosperity, which is the conservative group that backed Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and should not be confused with Americans for Prop Scarcity, my minimalist theater troupe.
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30/10:30c.
Tags: Americans for Prosperity, Anonymous, Guy Fawkes, Internet, Scott Walker, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video, Wisconsin
I'm starting to feel sorry for the grass-roots conservatives. They keep getting saddled with embarrassing names. First they were Teabaggers, now they're Guy Fawkers. Everyone's so busy laughing at the ridiculous monikers, they're not taking the time to actually listen to what the protesters have to say and laugh at that.
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30pm / 10:30c.
Tags: Guy Fawkes, Michele Bachmann, Stephen Colbert, Tea Party, The Colbert Report, Video