Some things are as easy taking candy from a baby. Unfortunately for Steven Crowder — a conservative blogger, comedian and Fox News contributor — explaining the distributional effects of Obama's tax policy are not one of those things.
Yet Crowder attempted to do just that, by dressing up in what appears to be a pedo-bear costume and filming himself stealing candy from children who approached his van, in an effort to make light of progressive taxation. Or so one hopes…
Tags: Fox News, Halloween, Taxes
* Not safe for work Halloween video from Funny or Die.
* An alien invasion is the only thing that can fix our economy.
* Chris Christie must really hate Halloween candy, from Wonkette.
* Politics has always been a noble, pure endeavor, until now.
* Want to watch old people cuss? Of course you do.
* Daily Show producers talk about DL Hughley's new special.
* Reverse trick-or-treating really gives back to the community.
* If you think comedians shouldn't get political, don't read this.
Tags: Chris Christie, D.L. Hughley, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Halloween, Hurricane Sandy, Michael Moore, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Rob Delaney, The Daily Show, The Onion
With Republicans rejecting the admittedly imperfect science of opinion polling and the electoral math subsequently rejecting Republicans, it's time to see whether the GOP's love for quack science is requited with favorable electoral predictions. Here are five strange and occasionally accurate presidential predictors, along with where the candidates stand now…
Tags: Barack Obama, Children, Food, Halloween, Mitt Romney, Sports