* "If you're looking for a slick politician, or a guy with great teleprompter skills, or someone who can complete a full sentence without getting lost and ending up under a bridge crying for his mother, then Rick Perry may not be the guy for you.
* Herman Cain was for not knowing about his sexual harassment cash settlement before he was against not un-knowing about it. (Or something. I can never understand what Herman Cain is trying to say.)
* Awwwww, look at these fiscal conservatives begging for federal handouts. They're so cute when they're grabbing for money.
* Oh wow! These employees of a big foreclosure law firm dressed up as awful morally-rancid human beings for Halloween. Great costumes! Very convincing!
Tags: Halloween, Herman Cain, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry
* Twist of Cain, from Bad Lip Reading.
* Putin on the Ritz, by Brad Jonas.
* American job creators, from The Onion.
* Anderson Cooper's Halloween costume.
* Funny or Die shows why Obama should grow his facial hair out for good luck until the election.
* American history visualized, via The Momentus Project.
* Sarah Silverman discusses Rick Perry and her aptly named NAACP comedy benefit.
* HAVE A HAPPY SATAN'S NIGHT, Pat Robertson! From Buzzfeed.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Economy, Funny or Die, Halloween, NAACP, Pat Robertson, Primaries, Rachel Maddow, Republicans, Rick Perry, Sarah Silverman, The Onion, Vladimir Putin