From CC Insider…
It's been a few days since the beer summit, and it seems like most of the internet has already moved on to more pressing matters, like the Tiger Woods fart. We won't know where that fart came from until we see the fart certificate! That fart is not fit to be fart president! The mainstream media needs to interview Orly Toots about this. Anyway, this video from Landline TV proves there's still one last LOL to be had about the beer summit before we completely focus on Fartergate '09.
Tags: Barack Obama, Henry Louis Gates Jr., James Crowley
* Don't worry, Palinophiles fans. I'm sure this is all a part of her very-well-thought-out master plan. I mean, it's not like her to behave erratically.
* The godless, paganistic, heathens are turning on Obama?! But that's his base!!!
* This is, I think, how we were all hoping the Beer Summit would go down.
* Why Michael Savage's being banned from England is as disturbing as it is hilarious.
Tags: Alcohol, Atheists, Barack Obama, Bill of Rights, Constitution, Facebook, Henry Louis Gates Jr., James Crowley, Michael Savage, Pork Barrel, Religion, Sarah Palin, Twitter, United Kingdom, White House
Of course! The president prefers a foreign lager like Bud Lite over a good ol' American brew like Budweiser! No surprise there.
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30pm / 10:30c.
Tags: Alcohol, Barack Obama, Henry Louis Gates Jr., James Crowley, Racism, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, White House
So, yesterday, Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates and police officer James Crowley sat down to hash out their differences at the White House. With hilarious results!
Since there is no way known to science to be able to know exactly what happens when a white man and a black man sit down to share a beer, this simulation from The Daily Show may be our closest window into this historically unteachable teachable moment…
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11pm / 10c.
Tags: Alcohol, Barack Obama, Fox, Henry Louis Gates Jr., James Crowley, Jon Stewart, Robert Gates, Steve Doocy, The Daily Show, White House, Wyatt Cenac
* This is the way real men resolve their conflicts: over beers, in full suit and ties, on patio furniture.
* Hey, look! The Obama administration loves gay people!
* Oh, wait. Nevermind.
* The Senate just got a little more sausage party-er.
* America: Sarah Palin would make a great president… of doing the laundry.
Tags: Alaska, Alcohol, Barack Obama, California, DADT, Henry Louis Gates Jr., James Crowley, Joe Biden, Kay Bailey Hutchison, LGBT, Polls, Pork Barrel, Racism, Sarah Palin, Senate, Texas, White House