Now that Hillary Clinton is out of office, it's like the @huffingtonpost doesn't even care what the Secretary of State wears anymore.
— Evan J'daté Kessler(@EvanJKessler) March 7, 2013
Tags: Hillary Clinton, Huffington Post, Secretary of State, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
With Hillary Clinton racking up a record number of frequent-flyer miles during her stint as Secretary of State, there's almost no way for John Kerry to visit more countries than she did. Unless he invents some new ones! Perhaps his first destination will be "Kyrzakhstan," a country Kerry invented while thanking U.S. diplomats for their work in -stan-ridden Central Asia.
Some things you may not know about Kyrzakhstan:
Tags: Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Secretary of State, State Department
* The New Yorker discusses Clinton's legacy.
* American Voices ponder her last day at work.
* For some, Hillary Clinton is that kind of friend.
* At least she'll never have to be First Lady again.
* Nicolas Cage's hair has never looked so good.
* There are so many Hillary Clinton crafts on Etsy.
* Clinton is the kind of woman you want to have a beer with.
Hillary Clinton said she was proud to be Secretary of State. Sure, like how NFL players are just proud to watch the Super Bowl.
— Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) February 1, 2013
Tags: Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State, Sports, Super Bowl, Tweet Untweet, Twitter