* Cycling goes back to its unadulterated state, from Funny or Die.
* If only more Nazis had done yoga.
* The New Yorker profiles John Kerry.
* Hey North Korea, don't get your panties in a wad.
* John Hodgman gives some sage advice to writers.
* Andrew Sullivan wants to correct the myth of Stonewall.
* Chris Gethard and Bobby Moynihan write "Alf Kills Hitler."
* The middle manager's sacred oath, from McSweeney's.
* Laughspin's newest podcast discusses Chris Rock, Stephen Colbert and more.
* These gifs explain what President Obama looked back to see at his inauguration.
Tags: Adolf Hitler, Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Horatio Sanz, John Hodgman, John Kerry, Kim Jong-un, Lance Armstrong, LGBT, Nazis, North Korea, Sports, Stonewall, The New Yorker
* There's no such thing as bad publicity. Just ask Solyndra.
* Sixty-two years of global warming in 13 seconds is scary.
* Zero-G fingernail clipping is not an X Games event.
* The son on Homeland is not going to turn out well.
* The BBC is looking for a few good transgender roles.
* Polaroid pictures of President Obama's inauguration.
* The Queen's castle guards shouldn't have to yell this twice.
* This creationist obviously didn't pay attention in biology class.
* A swell new magazine from music writer Maura Johnston–it fits in your pocket!
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Darwin, Climate Change, Conan O'Brien, Creationism, Daily Links, England, Inauguration, LGBT, Louisiana, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, Religion, Science & Technology, Solyndra, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion
President Obama said the word 'gay' and cited the Stonewall riots in his inaugural address, which was followed by a recitation from the first openly-gay poet to perform at a presidential inauguration.
What's with all this civil rights talk? asked Family Research Council senior fellow Peter Sprigg:
Tags: Barack Obama, Family Research Council, LGBT, Marriage Equality
* Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talk space with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
* The Petraeus Files: All the Photos, Chats, Poems, and Other Super-Secret Emails They Don't Want You to See, by Ted Travelstead, for your Kindle.
* A new idea in energy that lives off the grid.
* A visual guide to President Obama analogies.
* The Onion sits down with a terrorism grant winner.
* It's comedian Todd Glass's one year coming-out party.
* Dan Deacon reminds us what America looks like.
* When to tell your sex partner about your Civil War figurines.
* Congratulations to Donald Trump for exposing everyone's hatred of him.
Tags: Civil War, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, Energy & Oil, John Boehner, LGBT, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sarah Silverman, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion, Todd Glass
* Jodie Foster is an inspiration to everyone who is confusing.
* Yeah. There's an inauguration app.
* Bad Lip Reading is getting into sports.
* Martin Luther King was a righteous nerd.
* You'll watch this once, and then 20 more times today.
* David Brooks teaches and gets and lesson in humility.
* Recently discovered photographs of the Russian Revolution.
* Tim Heideker shows us how President Obama will get the flu.
* Each course of this week's Dinner Party is more amazing than the last.
Tags: Communism, Daily Links, David Brooks, Energy & Oil, Guns, Jodie Foster, LGBT, Martin Luther King, NRA, Russia, Sports, Star Trek, Texas, The Atlantic, Tim Heidecker