Now that Hillary Clinton is out of office, it's like the @huffingtonpost doesn't even care what the Secretary of State wears anymore.
— Evan J'daté Kessler(@EvanJKessler) March 7, 2013
Tags: Hillary Clinton, Huffington Post, Secretary of State, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* The sounds of science.
* Bad Lip Reading at the inauguration.
* And you thought your relatives were bad…
* The Onion wants to make the Huffington Post cry.
* What happens in Las Vegas politics should stay there.
* Meanwhile, Baratunde Thurston calls out The Wall Street Journal.
* Feminism is a word that makes some men lose their f-ing minds.
* Surprisingly interesting discussion about Churchill's role in UK intellectual property laws.
* Sascha Cohen talks American History with Tig Notaro, Kyle Dunnigan and David Huntsberger.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Feminism, History, Huffington Post, Inauguration, Las Vegas, Republicans, Sascha Cohen, Science & Technology, Star Wars, Tig Notaro, United Kingdom, Wall Street Journal, Winston Churchill, Women's Rights
* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion
* The Mitt Romney boys try to solve the mystery of unions.
* Slate reminds us how we ended up with Romney.
* Paul Ryan as an advertising tool.
* Behind the scenes at Romney's debate prep.
* The Simpsons pokes fun at Mitt Romney, but subtly.
* The Onion is tired of taking on contemporary politics.
* Here's a handy tool to help you pick your politics.
* This explains a lot about the Romney campaign.
* The Postal Service is still releasing stamps, in case anyone cares.
* If he only had a heart right now, we might all be worried about it.
* Mitt Romney can get the black vote, from Funny or Die (NSFW).
Tags: Daily Links, Debates, Herman Cain, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Slate, The Onion, Unions, Video Games
* College Humor imagines a more modern signing of the Declaration.
* "Me Romney. You HuffPo."
* McSweeney's asks: Glam rocker or U.S. President?
* Are you smarter than a 5-year-old's understanding of American History?
* High school photos of 69 of your favorite politicians.
* Mitt Romney gets some much-needed sexual appeal cred, from The Onion.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, Benjamin Franklin, College Humor, Daily Links, Declaration of Independence, Huffington Post, Mitt Romney