* Conan O'Brian comes up with some good slogans for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
* The 16 funniest Newt Gingrich spoofs.
* From Cracked, five gender stereotypes that used to be the opposite.
* The space shuttle Enterprise flies over NYC to its new home.
* Joe Biden gets imaginatively aggressive, from HaHaJK.
* Facebook news feed history of the world for April, via College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Callista Gingrich, Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Jon Stewart, Men and Women, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, SNL, Stephen Colbert
* Jim Norton goes off NSFW-style (duh) on Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney.
* Sara Benincasa's health care guide for people who don't want it, from Vice.
* Scalia can't even name all 9 justices! From The Onion
* Funny or Die has some hilariously doctored Romney tweets.
* Finally, the history of April Fool's Day. No foolin'!
Tags: Daily Links, Funny or Die, Huffington Post, Jim Norton, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Supreme Court, The Onion, Women's Rights
* Martin Short belts out a Romney anthem on David Letterman.
* HuffPo Comedy talks to President Obama's "long game" strategist.
* A political cartoon that hits the cave woman on the head.
* The Onion's expose of the Supreme Court's sleeping arrangements.
* Republicans continue to have fun with President Obama's documentary.
Tags: Daily Links, Huffington Post, Martin Short, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, The Onion
* In honor of President's Day, here's SNL's Obama Cosby Show.
* No More Kings and other songs commemorating the presidents, from Mother Jones.
* Happy Place gives us eight instances of presidential mistaken identity.
* Former presidents convene for a liver spot summit, from The Onion.
* A collection of some of the best commander-in-chief impressions, from HuffPo Comedy.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Daily Links, George Bush, Hillary Clinton, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, President's Day, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul
* Bad Lip Reading finally adds Rick Santorum to its pantheon.
* Via Buzzfeed, Twitter suggestions for Romney's Secret Service nickname.
* Funny or Die makes Gingrich's moon plans seem almost, well, sweet.
* In Florida, Romney also outspent Gingrich on gettin' crunk till the break of dawn.
* "Eye of the Tiger" is out for Newt, but here are some other options, from HuffPo Comedy.
* President Obama's Google+ Hangout sesh gets a surprise guest, from Conan O'Brien.
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Florida, Funny or Die, Google, Huffington Post, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Rick Santorum, Secret Service, The Onion, Twitter