* Anthony Weiner thanks House Republicans for ignoring all the rules and rushing this highly important anti-NPR legislation through.
* So, you wanna tell a teacher that he can't teach kids about talking snakes? Take that shit out of Texas, you bigot!
* PZ Myers explains why he is an amoral, family-hating monster and Newt Gingrich isn't.
* New York's 26th congressional district seat: Did you hear that the guy who prank called Scott Walker might be running? Somebody better go catch him.
* Sad news. Barack Obama is being shut down.
Tags: Anthony Weiner, Education, House of Representatives, Ian Murphy, Marriage, New York, Newt Gingrich, NPR, Pork Barrel, PZ Myers, Religion, Science & Technology, Scott Walker, Texas, Wisconsin
As a person who is in charge of posting politicalish kinds of things, I am obligated to post this prank call in which journalist Ian Murphy from The Buffalo Beast tricks Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker into saying things to him on the phone by pretending to be billionaire libertarian David Koch…
Gotcha!? I guess?
That stupid governor said a bunch of stuff that wasn't particularly damning because he was lied to about who he was on the phone with.
Tags: David Koch, Ian Murphy, Protesters, Scott Walker, Unions, Wisconsin