* Lame duck sessions suck. But maybe if they were stuffed inside a chicken and a turkey… And then all wrapped up in bacon… Oh, that's the spot.
* Basil at IMAO: Bail out the Big Three up north or build a fence around the South to keep all the unemployed Democrats out.
* Mo Rocca: Who would make a better teacher for the Obama girls: Mrs. Garrett or Edna Krabappel?
* Asking, telling: Still frowned upon by upcoming Obama administration.
* 23/6's Lee Camp: Ten questions that must be asked of Barack Obama before he's sworn in.
* Saxby Chambliss is camera shy.
* Al Franken closing in on Norm Coleman, according to Franken's personal brand of math.
* SNL looking for an actual black guy to play the kind of black guy.
Tags: Al Franken, Auto Industry, Barack Obama, Economy, Election Day, IMAO, LGBT, Malia Obama, Minnesota, Mo Rocca, Norm Coleman, Patton Oswalt, Pork Barrel, Sasha Obama, Saturday Night Live, Saxby Chambliss
Frank J., of IMAO — a conservative website that manages to difficult task of trumpeting conservative ideas while maintaining a not-lame sense of humor — understands that no candidate can win the presidency without appealing to a large chunk of the coveted stupid people voting bloc.
As evidence, he points to a loyal Republican who voted against his party this time around because of "Republican social issues"…
The thing is, social issues were less a focus this presidential election than all those previous, so that can't be the real explanation. Much more likely is this guy just suddenly became retarded for no reasons and started hallucinating social conservatives chasing after him. That goes with the theory this is just a retarded election cycle from which no larger trend will emerge.
And, anyway, what can the Republicans do to appeal to retarded, hallucinating voters?
What have they been doing for the past couple decades?