* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion
In honor of The Television & Radio Correspondents Appreciate Fortnight, we present to you fourteen of our favorite Colbert Report interviews with media personalities…
14. Stone Phillips
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Bill O'Reilly, Chris Matthews, Correspondent List, Fareed Zakaria, Geraldo Rivera, Ira Glass, Jim Cramer, Jim Lehrer, Joe Scarborough, Katie Couric, Pat Buchanan, Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report
In honor of The Television & Radio Correspondents Appreciate Fortnight, we present to you fourteen of our favorite Daily Show interviews with media personalities…
14. Rachel Maddow
Tags: ABC, Anderson Cooper, Bill O'Reilly, Brian Williams, CBS, Chris Matthews, Chris Wallace, CNN, Correspondent List, Dennis Miller, Fox, Ira Glass, Jack Cafferty, Jon Stewart, Katie Couric, MSNBC, NPR, Rachel Maddow, The Daily Show, This American Life, Tom Brokaw