* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom
* A Patton Oswalt documentary from Thrash Lab.
* Rapper RiFF RaFF roams around Miami's Art Basel.
* Please teach Jimmy Fallon how to Dougie, FLOTUS!
* Graduates have so many choices nowadays, including becoming Pope.
* Seth MacFarlane was almost killed by Al Qaeda, and other weird Oscar trivia.
* Part two of Neil deGrasse Tyson's StarTalk with Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan.
* Splitsider looks at cultural awkwardness in the Zhou dynasty.
* The First Lady's shoulders were not to be the first lady shoulders shown on Iranian television.
Tags: al Qaeda, California, China, Daily Links, Iran, John Edwards, Miami, Michelle Obama, Patton Oswalt, Seth MacFarlane
Some apologies are in order. The Idiot's Guide to Foreign Policy was supposed to prepare debate viewers for all the geopolitical minutia they wouldn't typically encounter in an atlas or a history book, but did not prepare readers for this statement from Mitt Romney…
"Syria is Iran's only ally in the Arab world. It's their route to the sea."
Problem: Iran has access to the sea through the Persian Gulf and Syria and Iran don't share a border. Romney advisers explained the comment to the Washington Post by noting that "Syria offers Iran strategic basing/staging access to the Mediterranean as well as to terrorist proxies in the Levant." But I prefer to believe that mainstream cartography has a well-known liberal bias, which can only be resolved by adopting Romneygraphic map seen above.
Tags: Foreign Policy, Iran, Mitt Romney, Syria
If I'm reading the campaign spin correctly, Mitt Romney just needs to avoid publicly urinating on moderator Jim Lehrer, refrain from reciting The Klansman's Oath using only fart noises, and keep himself from performing a forced abortion on a member of the Denver audience in order to exceed expectations and win tonight's debate with Barack Obama. At which point, he will have transformed the race and come one step closer to repealing and replacing Obamacare.
On this note, today's episode of Fox and Friends offered a look at how healthcare will work in the post-Obamacare utopia: All psychiatric diagnoses will be performed by Dr. Keith Ablow, who was last seen writing mash notes to Newt Gingrich's penis.
Today's psychiatric diagnosis concerns a viewer who asks if he is nuts for having "amassed years of food, fuel, generators, outdoor survival gear & an enormous cache of defensive ordinance." The verdict…
Tags: Fox News, Guns, Health, Iran