* Funny or Die proves that Hollywood bends to the left.
* In light of Donald Trump being in the news again, let's remember when President Obama roasted him.
* A new candidate is about to really liven up the GOP field, from The Onion.
* From Twitter and Mother Jones: #HermanCainPizzaJams.
* Conan breaks down Herman Cain's jokes.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Environment, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jack Black, John Lennon, Kevin Spacey, Primaries, Republicans, Sean Penn, The Onion, Twitter
* "Senator" by Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks. Featuring Jack Black and a slew of comedians. Not entirely safe for work.
* The most terrifying Halloween costume for your child: "The Donald." From HuffPo Comedy.
* A fake news anchor answers the question, "Who is the best liar in Washington?"
* Conan O'Brien wonders about Hillary's VP designs.
* Vice Magazine's Rob Delaney breaks down Romney's chances.
* Seems like a long time since we voted for a new God, from College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Fidel Castro, Halloween, Hillary Clinton, Jack Black, Joe Biden, Lady Gaga, Mitt Romney, Music, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin, The Onion
Look, I don't know about you, but I wasn't aware of this liberal beans up my nose, farting on my bed aspect of of ObamaCare. I may have to rethink my position…
What kind of beans? I think that might matter.
Tags: Barack Obama, Glenn Beck, Health Care, Jack Black