* Barack Obama says he may go dirty in the general election. He might just run full clips from the GOP debates.
* Jay-Z comes up with fun new way to siphon money upwards: Occupy All Streets t-shirt line!
* Computer app — and possible extended family member of Mitt Romney — has just joined in to help mock Rick Perry.
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Energy & Oil, Fashion, Jay-Z, Music, Occupy Wall Street, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans
* Team Coco shows how President Obama is faring without his teleprompter.
* Is that a presidential pick-up line in your pocket?
* Halloween costumes as scary as the real thing, from HuffPo Comedy.
* Funny or Die recaps last night's GOP yellfest.
* We live in a world where Jay-Z and Warren Buffet can make a children's cartoon.
* From The Majority Report, the Tea Party Nation is making demands.
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Halloween, Jay-Z, Primaries, Republicans, Tea Party, Warren Buffett
- Obama's got 99 problems, and a [former First Lady] is one.
- GOP's crop of candidates suffers the effects of a harsh winter.
- John Edwards drops out of race, Lance Armstrong remains frontrunner.
- Mitt Romney wants conservative judges… that is, if you want them… otherwise, uh…
- Candidates use uncomfortable forced laughter to gain ground.
Tags: Barack Obama, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Jay-Z, John Edwards, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Roll Call