* Korey Shore's "Crying for America" is actually a pretty good song that genuinely makes you feel a bittersweet sense of patriotism. April Fools!
* Target takes hard stance against Michele Bachmann's xenophobic platform and unprincipled misleading statements, refused to do any business with her. April Fools!
* Barack Obama's choice of '12 reelection campaign manager is completely uncontroversial and is lauded by liberals nationwide. April Fools!
* House Democrats continue to impress with their cunning strategy and thorough understanding of procedure. April Fools!
* Glenn Beck makes surprisingly sober and thoughtful observation about the Middle East. April Fools!
Tags: Barack Obama, Democrats, Glenn Beck, House of Representatives, Jim Messina, Michele Bachmann, Middle East, Music, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Target
By now you know that Barack Obama has chosen Rahn Emanuel as his chief of staff. You can learn about his similarities to Chuck Norris here.
(That will now be known as a Messina-Roll.)
Tags: Barack Obama, Jim Messina, Rahm Emanuel