* Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon, living in perfect harmony.
* Politicians just don't understand poor people.
* Abraham Lincoln gets dolled up for the Oscars.
* From last month's comedy issue, but in case you slept on it: Vanity Fair profiled the incomparable Tig Notaro.
* The worst football stadiums named by corporate sponsors.
* Celebrate Purim with four hilarious stories fron Vox Tablet.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, FBI, Jewish, Jimmy Fallon, Poverty, Stephen Colbert, Tig Notaro
* Jimmy Fallon wrote a song for everyone who has the day off.
* Funny or Die honors all our black presidents.
* Mother Jones' Presidents' Day playlist rules.
* These people are like our step-presidents.
* Why should anyone care about Presidents' Day?
* A profile of George Washington's presidential reluctance.
* The Complete Guide to Everything podcast discusses meteors.
* Dictators need to learn they can't rule Photoshop with an iron fist.
* Ian Frazier shines some light on the mystery of Richard III's bones.
Tags: Barack Obama, Dictators, Funny or Die, George Washington, Jimmy Fallon, Meteor, NASA, Photoshop, President's Day, Space
* A sympathy card for Al Roker haters.
* It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
* Keep calm and carry on, Kate Middleton.
* Google teaches us how to speak in Flanders.
* Ever seen a grown man naked, Mr. President?
* A detailed article on how the NASA space pen works.
* Does homeowners' insurance cover damage from a robot war?
* #TheTCOTComedian is a joke. A hilarious joke that we hope never ends.
Tags: Al Roker, Barack Obama, Conservatives, Daily Links, Google, Jack Lew, Jimmy Fallon, Kate Middleton, NASA, The Onion, Tina Fey, Twitter, White House
* Jimmy Fallon imagines the post-debate Romney and Obama greenroom.
* Now we're all undecided :(
* Children photobombing the President.
* Dave Hill talks to a couple of talking heads.
* Who tweeted it: A teenage girl or Donald Trump?
* The Yes Men Are Revolting for change, a documentary.
* Mitt Romney really nailed the coffin shut in that last debate.
* President Obama tries to knock all the states out in one punch.
* The current administration becomes death, destroyer of worlds.
* An interview with new Onion head writer Andy Miara, from Splitsider.
* Rob Delaney and Michaela Watkins in Ayn Rand's Private Access Show.
Tags: Ayn Rand, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Debates, Donald Trump, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, The Onion
* The New York Times has written your new favorite song.
* Trump's tweets get schooled.
* The real Romney video, from Jest.
* Mitt Romney breaks down the American pie.
* Wow. The criteria for becoming a politician has gotten really low.
* Maybe we should give the entire Middle East a film class, from Hahajk.
* If politics was like NASCAR…scratch that. Politics is exactly like NASCAR.
* Only one person can save Romney from looking like an Objectivist cretin: Ron Paul.