* It seems like only a year ago that we had Herman Cain and OWS to kick around.
* President Obama's new attack ad looks ready for prime time.
* Local news can be hilarious.
* A portrait of Sarah Palin and GWB made from adult magazines.
* Abraham Lincoln knows you are, but what is he?
* Romney's new campaign message takes a hard right 180.
* Funny or Die's PSA warning America's youth to do regular drugs.
* A collection of political campaigns that go off the beaten path, from Cracked.
* Fox News gets punked by one of those pesky unemployed youths.
* Grab your monocle and take a look at the New Yorker's latest political cartoons.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, George W. Bush, Herman Cain, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Occupy Wall Street, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker
* Mayor Julian Castro made his own Siri commercial for the 2012 Gridiron show.
* Vee Pee Herman is seconds away from having to do the "Tequilla" dance.
* We always thought we'd see Jimmy Fallon again.
* Funny or Die on how the DNC could have been better.
* Yours truly and others, truly, talk political news on Air Quotes.
* McSweeney's The Long Walk on who really owns this country.
* President Obama is looking a little unholy lately, from The Onion.
* If you think four more years of Obama is scary, you don't know about Andrew Jackson.
* One, two, three and to the four, Snoop Doggie Dogg makes the case for President Obama.
Tags: BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Joe Biden, Julian Castro, Steve Jobs, The Onion
* Jimmy Fallon nails Bill Clinton in the good way.
* Granholm GIFs! Get 'em while they're hot!
* Highlights and lowlights of the DNC, from The Onion.
* Patton Oswalt has 99 problems, but his money ain't one.
* President Obama has no appetite for No Child Left Behind.
* Get Your War On posts some political stuff on the wall.
* Censorship was very, very necessary this week.
* I'm pretty sure this article was written by Joe Biden.
* I hear President Obama is a nightmare to work with!
* Biden says nothing can top the Summer of '87. Clinton argues '69.
Tags: Daily Links, Jennifer Granholm, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Joe Biden, Patton Oswalt, The Onion
* Sarah Silverman's NSFW indecent proposal.
* What is this "Afghanistan" you speak of, from The Onion.
* The New Yorker political cartoon of the day for all you thinkers out there.
* Sean Lennon asks you not to frack his mother on Jimmy Fallon.
* Watch Romney get pulled over during the Seamus incident, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Afghanistan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Sarah Silverman, Seamus Romney, Sheldon Adelson, The New Yorker, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt, Yoko Ono
* Chris Rock defends Barack Obama on Jimmy Fallon.
* Nothing is more un-American than being unable to identify a donut.
* Mitt Romney's email subjects circa 2007, from Funny or Die.
* What Americans have to say about Obama's fundraising.
* The audacity of Knope, from Variety.
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Chris Rock, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, The Onion