* The art of walking down the hall and talking like The West Wing, from Funny or Die.
* A McSweeney's column about women and fighting.
* Seth Meyers shakes President Obama's hand like an idiot.
* Jimmy Fallon weighs the pros and cons of Gingrich dropping out.
* White House "advisress" says Secret Service scandal didn't affect security, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Jimmy Fallon, Newt Gingrich, Secret Service, Seth Meyers, White House, Women's Rights
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30/10:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Fox News, Jimmy Fallon, Music, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video
I'm a little disappointed that Obama talked his way through this segment and left the singing to Jimmy Fallon. Especially after the recent revelation that he is — how shall we say — confident in his soulful vocalizing abilities.
Also, seems like a missed opportunity to draw a sharp distinction between himself and certain other presidential candidates.
Tags: Barack Obama, Jimmy Fallon, Money, Music
* This Funny or Die video called "Romney With Balls" would be NSFW even if you worked in a cussing factory.
* Newt Gingrich has a strategy for Mitt Romney, from The Onion.
* God's Craigslist ad for a new GOP candidate to endorse.
* Jimmy Fallon on the pros and cons of a theoretical Romney presidency.
* White house pictures, reinterpreted.
Tags: Barack Obama, Christianity, Daily Links, History, Jimmy Fallon, Michelle Obama, Newt Gingrich, The Onion