* Three beautiful drag queens go Wilson Phillips about the moral dilemma of eating at Chick-fil-A.
* Reasons why Rick Santorum is waging a war on porn, from Funny or Die.
* Sara Benincasa warns Republicans about Maverick John McCain (he's gone rogue!).
* From College Humor, an updated version of Monopoly to reflect these trying times.
* NSFW compilation of bad words spoken by Ed Harris as John McCain in Game Change.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, College Humor, Daily Links, Economy, Jimmy Fallon, John McCain, LGBT, Porn, Primaries, Rick Santorum
* Jimmy Fallon analyzes the expressions of President Obama.
* The New Yorker's Political Scene Podcast discusses the Ron Paul factor.
* New bus routes under a Ron Paul administration, from McSweeney's.
* GOP candidates describe themselves in one word: the outtakes, from Funny or Die.
* For laughs, Bill Maher gives Obama's Super PAC one million dollars during a stand-up show.
* American voices weigh in on President Obama's proposed corporate tax decrease, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Super PACs, The New Yorker, The Onion
* Mitt Romney knows not of what he speaks, from Jimmy Kimmel.
* Feeling old? The Onion says blame Obama.
* First, Ellen. Now, Jimmy Fallon. Michelle Obama may be a bit competitive.
* An important message from the U.S. Bureau of Chronology, via McSweeney's.
* President Obama could shoot Newt Gingrich to the moon with this marshmallow cannon gun.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bo Obama, Daily Links, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum
I can't say for certain whether I'm posting this clip about Stephen Colbert's new Ben & Jerry's Super Pack because it makes me laugh or because it makes me hungry. I have the same issue with posts about Rick Santorum. But opposite.
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30/10:30c.
Tags: Colbert Super PAC, Food, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, Super PACs, The Colbert Report, Video
* Herman Cain's preemptive strike on any future allegations, from Jimmy Fallon.
* Conan O'Brien slices and dices Herman Cain's interview with Wolf Blitzer.
* There are so many jokes to make about Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel has to outsource them.
* Herman Cain's situation room, from Funny or Die.
Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, The Onion