* The Bugle says "adios" to George W. Bush's muse.
* Notes from the GOP naming committee meeting.
* What Americans think about the Pope being Jewish.
* Homeland as a role-playing game.
* Someone may be trying to tell Gov. Rick Scott something.
* What is the Cyrus cylinder and why is it important to America?
* This is what it sounds like when Joe Biden tells John Boehner a joke.
Tags: Catholic Church, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hugo Chavez, Jewish, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Rick Scott
* The pope sings his way out, from Team Coco.
* Here are some robots that may kill you.
* Beautiful art made from old Soviet banknotes.
* Is our children gaming? Here's a five-year-old with a serious Angry Birds addiction.
* The New Yorker has cocktail ideas for your sequester party.
* What happens when white ad execs try to sell to African-Americans.
* Chris Matthews gets censored by Jimmy Kimmel.
* Sara Schaefer is sooo fancy, with her assistant and her Burger King lunches.
Tags: Chris Matthews, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Racism, Robots, Sequester, Soviet Union, The New Yorker
* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion
* Jimmy Kimmel talks about Snoop Dogg's compelling arguments for Obama.
* The Rumpus interview with David Rees.
* President Obama's bear hug photograph, improved.
* The Chicago teacher's strike is getting a little too personal.
* Sarah Palin speaks loudly and carries a big broom.
* Rachael Harris talks to Marc Maron on WTF about everything.
* Chris Brown is an inspiration to George W. Bush, among many others.
* A survey of the genius that produces conspiracy theories.
* You crazy kids. Let me go. Let me…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tags: Daily Links, Education, George Bush, Jimmy Kimmel, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Rahm Emanuel, Sarah Palin, The Onion, Unions
* Jimmy Fallon nails Bill Clinton in the good way.
* Granholm GIFs! Get 'em while they're hot!
* Highlights and lowlights of the DNC, from The Onion.
* Patton Oswalt has 99 problems, but his money ain't one.
* President Obama has no appetite for No Child Left Behind.
* Get Your War On posts some political stuff on the wall.
* Censorship was very, very necessary this week.
* I'm pretty sure this article was written by Joe Biden.
* I hear President Obama is a nightmare to work with!
* Biden says nothing can top the Summer of '87. Clinton argues '69.
Tags: Daily Links, Jennifer Granholm, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Joe Biden, Patton Oswalt, The Onion