* From The Onion, Huffington Post news sees all.
* Paul Ryan's Song of Himself, by Andy Borowitz.
* Did you see more bad lip reading with Romney?
* The Long Walk's latest installment, from McSweeney's.
* David Letterman has a talk with Mitt Romney's good friend Tracy Morgan.
* Oh sweet mystery of Paul Ryan's clothing choices, at last we've found you!
* Why Obama and Romney are both wrong about cars and dogs and energy.
* The Jimmy Kimmel show re-enacts Romney's outsourcing of Sesame Street.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, Daily Links, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Paul Ryan, PBS, Primaries, Republicans, Rob Delaney, Russia, The Onion, Tracy Morgan, Vladimir Putin, Women's Rights
* Jimmy Kimmel reimagines Romney's latest ad.
* How the Chicago Cubs can reelect Obama, from McSweeney's.
* The Onion discusses Catholics and birth control.
* Tracy Morgan does his thing* on Conan (*calls Obama a gangbanger).
* Airport Security, by Scott Beale.
Tags: Barack Obama, Catholic Church, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, Sports, The Onion, Women's Rights
Forget torture memos and climate-change papers, the hot document being released today is the White House Correspondents' Dinner menu.
You can read it here in all its succulent glory…
Salad: Black Lentil Terrine with lump Crabmeat, Tango Green and Red Artisan Greens, Red and Yellow Tear Drop Tomatoes — drizzled with a Dill Vinaigrette
Bread Presentation: Seven-Grain Rolls, White and Wheat Rolls; Sourdough Rolls, Flatbreads and butter
Entrée: Texas Rubbed Petite Filet with a Calvados Demi, paired with Duo of Jumbo Shrimp seasoned with Red Curry; Roasted Haricot Verts, Baby Pepper, Patty Pan Squash; Tasso Mache Choux Risotto
Dessert: The Galaxy — Rich Chocolate Truffle Mousse layered with Chocolate Genoise and Almond Macaroon, Ganache Truffle Center finished in a chocolate glaze, garnished with fresh raspberries…
Wines: Estancia Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon
The chefs have been preparing for weeks and will be serving enough food to feed hundreds of people, or about three Newt Gingriches.
Looking at the menu, you can really tell a Democrat planned it. If a Republican were in charge, the Rich Chocolate Truffle Mousse would have been filled with pink slime.
The President will probably enjoy the dinner even though it's not completely suited to his culinary tastes. There's no organic arugula or Indonesian dog sliders.
Photo by Peter Gridley/Photographer's Choice/Getty Images
Tags: Correspondents' Dinner, Food, Jimmy Kimmel, Washington DC, White House
* Facebook has rendered all future presidential candidates unfit for office, from The Onion.
* Barack Obama scales back his Hope.
* The 20 most hilarious Photoshopped pictures of our president.
* Gary Busey's tax tips, on Jimmy Kimmel.
* Bill Clinton really knows how to make an entrance, from Funny or Die.
* McSweeney's sets the record straight on superhero tax deductions.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Daily Links, Facebook, Jimmy Kimmel, Taxes, The Onion