* Jimmy Kimmel has Rick Santorum's "brother" on the show to talk about pink balls.
* President Obama's ears and stoic attitude make a lot more sense now.
* Brought to you by Jest.com, porn stars for Santorum?
* The best 1940 census facts, from HuffPo Comedy.
* The quantum politics of Mitt Romney is a silly string theory, from the New York Times.
Tags: Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, Porn, Rick Santorum, Science & Technology
* Jimmy Kimmel's unnecessary censorship is the best kind. NSFW.
* The "I Hope Rick Santorum…" Tumblr account.
* Who said it: Kanye West or Newt Gingrich? The answers won't surprise you.
* The comedian who ruined Mitt Romney's weekend, from Slate.
* What's the best part of the primary season? Making new friends, says The Onion.
* Newt Gingrich is not very "Jonathan Swift" when it comes to satire.
Tags: Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Racism, Rick Santorum, Slate, The Onion
* Rick Santorum isn't crying, he's getting chopped up on The Onion.
* The Guardian gets wonderfully satirical in its self-promotion.
* President Obama has a favor to ask Betty White, on Conan.
* Adios to February, from College Humor's Facebook history of the world feed.
* If things get too bad, we can follow Greece's example, from McSweeney's.
* Jimmy Kimmel pokes fun at Bristol Palin's new show.
Tags: Bristol Palin, College Humor, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Greece, Jimmy Kimmel, Marriage Equality, The Guardian, The Onion, United Kingdom
* The story of Crispus Attucks, as told by Wayne Brady and an Ice Cube song. NSFW but amazing.
* President Obama urges parents to hide nation's former wealth from their children, from The Onion.
* Aspirin brand tries to capitalize on their new status as a form of birth control.
* Wonkette covers the Newt Gingrich bus breakdown in West Hollywood.
* Groucho jokes that were too controversial for the 1950s, from Splitsider.
* Jimmy Kimmel spoofs Rick Santorum's new ad.
* From McSweeny's, a piece on what it's like to be president of the United States.
Tags: Daily Links, Funny or Die, Jimmy Kimmel, Newt Gingrich, Republicans, Rick Santorum, The Onion, Wonkette
* Mitt Romney knows not of what he speaks, from Jimmy Kimmel.
* Feeling old? The Onion says blame Obama.
* First, Ellen. Now, Jimmy Fallon. Michelle Obama may be a bit competitive.
* An important message from the U.S. Bureau of Chronology, via McSweeney's.
* President Obama could shoot Newt Gingrich to the moon with this marshmallow cannon gun.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bo Obama, Daily Links, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum