* Newt Gingrich's ladder to success, from Funny or Die.
* Stand-up comedian Todd Glass steps out of the closet to talk the politics of being gay on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast.
* It was a good and bad night in Harlem at the Obama fundraiser.
* From Jimmy Kimmel,
Rick Perry gets voted off American Idol.
*Laughter is the best medicine for Newt Gingrich, from Buzzfeed.
* Photos of Mitt Romney near black people, from National Lampoon.
Tags: American, Barack Obama, CNN, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Todd Glass
* Not for the birthers: Barack Obama sings "Born This Way."
* New Hampshire was incredibly important to that one person, from The Onion.
* The New Yorker on how President Mitt Romney would charm foreign leaders.
* Ron Paul responds to Rick Santorum's sweater giveaway on Kimmel.
* This year will be Mitt Romney's hair's year, from McSweeney's
* Send this touching Someecard to the one you guess you have to love.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Lady Gaga, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, The New Yorker, The Onion
* Patton Oswalt discusses Bachmann and Santorum's homophobia, on Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
* President Obama is a gaffe factory, from The Onion.
* Herman Cain may have gone up in flames, but he'll pass the comedy torch to Rick Perry (Jimmy Kimmel, via HuffPo Comedy).
* Blagojevich is in the news again, so it's time trot out this hilarious McSweeney's post.
* MoveOn.org goes straight to trash on Funny or Die.
* A Family Guy writer gets arrested at Occupy L.A, and it's not funny. Yet.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny, Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel, Keith Olbermann, Michele Bachmann, MoveOn, Occupy Wall Street, Patton Oswalt, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Rod Blagojevich, The Onion
* Herman Cain's preemptive strike on any future allegations, from Jimmy Fallon.
* Conan O'Brien slices and dices Herman Cain's interview with Wolf Blitzer.
* There are so many jokes to make about Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel has to outsource them.
* Herman Cain's situation room, from Funny or Die.
Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, The Onion
* Jimmy Kimmel overdubs A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with GOP debate soundbites. Delicious.
* From The Onion: American voices on the supercommittee.
* A perfectly spicy Thanksgiving meal from Megyn Kelly, via Funny or Die.
* This New Yorker cover links Thanksgiving and illegal immigration.
* The only thing more amusing than Schwarzenegger's Total Recall commentary would be a commentary on his time as California's Governator.
* Thank you for giving us this ecard, the internet.
Tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger, California, Daily Links, Debates, Fox, Funny or Die, House of Representatives, Jimmy Kimmel, Republicans, The Onion