* Jodie Foster is an inspiration to everyone who is confusing.
* Yeah. There's an inauguration app.
* Bad Lip Reading is getting into sports.
* Martin Luther King was a righteous nerd.
* You'll watch this once, and then 20 more times today.
* David Brooks teaches and gets and lesson in humility.
* Recently discovered photographs of the Russian Revolution.
* Tim Heideker shows us how President Obama will get the flu.
* Each course of this week's Dinner Party is more amazing than the last.
Tags: Communism, Daily Links, David Brooks, Energy & Oil, Guns, Jodie Foster, LGBT, Martin Luther King, NRA, Russia, Sports, Star Trek, Texas, The Atlantic, Tim Heidecker
Last night Jodie Foster accepted a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes and gave a moving/incoherent acceptance speech that's already being analyzed in dozens of unreadable think pieces.
Nobody knew whether Foster was announcing her retirement, coming out of the closet or auditioning for the role of Clint Eastwood in an HBO film about last summer's Republican National Convention. In fact, no speech has generated so much debate since Eastwood's bizarre conversation with a chair. But who wins the prize for rambling on live television?
Tags: Clint Eastwood, Jodie Foster, Television