I didn't catch the SOTU. What'd I miss?! Do we face many challenges?! WILL WE RISE TO MEET THEM?! SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER OR NOT?!?!?!
— John Moe (@johnmoe) February 13, 2013
Obama gives the State of the Union address. Footage from Mad Max plays on screen behind him. He points at it & says "See? It could be worse"
— Kyle Lippert (@Kyle_Lippert) February 13, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Marco Rubio, State of the Union, Ted Nugent, Tweet Roundup, Twitter
* Ain't no party like a Joe Biden party.
* The Onion's timeline of women in combat.
* Pie charts can be misleading, from McSweeney's.
* The Rude Pundit examines Sarah Palin's Fox farewell.
* From Videogum, your complete guide to the Puppy Bowl.
* Meanwhile, The Complete Guide to Everything covers the Super Bowl.
* Whoa: Fox News pundits look exactly like Kids in the Hall characters.
* The Bugle podcast discusses the European Union, second terms and the other kind of football.
* What the hell is Lance Armstrong doing here? He doesn't belong here.
* Beat-boxing with a metronome and no performance enhancers.
* Five places to see America's human fossil record before you become part of it.
Tags: America, Daily Links, Fox News, Joe Biden, Kids in the Hall, Lance Armstrong, Military, Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Sports, Super Bowl, The Onion, vice president, Women's Rights
Judge Roberts pointed the Bible the wrong direction and now Beyonce is president. Rules are rules.
— Mark Agee (@MarkAgee) January 21, 2013
It was hard to tell if that was actually Beyonce singing the National Anthem since we never saw her thighs.
— Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) January 21, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, Beyonce, Inauguration, Jay-Z, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama, Tweet Roundup