Despite recent revelations that he'd sung a violent anti-America song in 2004, Psy performed at Sunday's Christmas in Washington concert as scheduled.
And here he is shaking hands with our Commander-in-Chief, who also attended the concert despite the fact that it included a performance by someone who is, quite simply, an affront to American values.
(I'm talking about Scotty McCreery, duh.)
Bonus pic from the concert, featuring Joe Biden being extra-jolly, after the jump…
Tags: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Music, Psy, Washington DC
Dear Democrats who still haven't received the "gifts" Mitt Romney accused the Obama administration of distributing: hope you like stuff that comes in 3-packs. This morning, Vice President Joe Biden "engaged in an extended Costco shopping spree, to the delight of shoppers and employees at the store, which just opened its doors to the public today," according to pool reports.
Yes, the veep has his own Costco card. Yes, he hugged shoppers at random. And yes, Twitter had a field day…
Tags: Joe Biden, Washington DC
In a gesture of solidarity, President Obama invited Mitt Romney to have lunch at the White House tomorrow. In another gesture, Joe Biden is going to give Romney the "double bird" every time he turns around.
Mitt Romney to have lunch with Obama tomorrow. Long-dormant "White House Milk Sommelier" brought out of retirement.
— Chris Regan (@ChrisRRegan) November 28, 2012
Lunch Bunch: Will Obama give Mitt some WH Home Brew as a parting gift?Will Mitt give him an Econ 101 txtbook?
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) November 28, 2012
Tags: Barack Obama, Budget, Economy, Joe Biden, Laura Ingraham, Mitt Romney, Twitter, White House
* Canadian Thanksgiving is called Thanksgiving in Canada.
* This dude knows how to protest.
* He's a teeth shower, an eye twinkler and a close talker.
* Comedian Matt Dwyer talks to Darryl Perry about cops.
* Your uncle is in the final stages of prepping his arguments.
* You cooked that turkey all by yourself? Obama doesn't care.
* The Never Not Funny podcast does its annual Pardcast-A-Thon this Friday.
* Someone found the original Thanksgiving invitation to the Native Americans.
* Comedian Scott Blakemen talks to John Fugelsang about peace in the Middle East.
Tags: Barack Obama, Canada, Daily Links, Jimmy Pardo, Joe Biden, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Police, Thanksgiving, The Onion
It's not everyday that the vice president of your country turns 70 years old, especially since many VPs have a tendency to chase squirrels into traffic or wander off into the swamps of D.C. So, when it does happen, it is an occasion deserving of something special.
Or, maybe, seventy something specials.
See the full gallery here!
Photo by Scott J. Ferrell – Contributor/CQ-Roll Call Group/Getty Images
Tags: Joe Biden