I didn't catch the SOTU. What'd I miss?! Do we face many challenges?! WILL WE RISE TO MEET THEM?! SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER OR NOT?!?!?!
— John Moe (@johnmoe) February 13, 2013
Obama gives the State of the Union address. Footage from Mad Max plays on screen behind him. He points at it & says "See? It could be worse"
— Kyle Lippert (@Kyle_Lippert) February 13, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Marco Rubio, State of the Union, Ted Nugent, Tweet Roundup, Twitter
* Fox News loves wars, real or invented.
* The New Yorker's political cartoon of the day.
* John Boehner is really getting into political comedy.
* Another position paper from McSweeney's APMAG.
* Thankfully, "techno" is much easier to explain nowadays.
* An interview with Zach Kanin, creator of SNL's "Cool Drones."
* President Obama's liberal agenda includes bringing sexy back.
* How to preserve your Inauguration Day newspaper, you Luddite.
Tags: Boing Boing, Daily Links, Democrats, Drones, Energy & Oil, Fox News, John Boehner, Michelle Obama, Nick Offerman, Republicans, Roe v. Wade, Sara Bennicasa, SNL, Splitsider, The New Yorker, War on Christmas
* Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talk space with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
* The Petraeus Files: All the Photos, Chats, Poems, and Other Super-Secret Emails They Don't Want You to See, by Ted Travelstead, for your Kindle.
* A new idea in energy that lives off the grid.
* A visual guide to President Obama analogies.
* The Onion sits down with a terrorism grant winner.
* It's comedian Todd Glass's one year coming-out party.
* Dan Deacon reminds us what America looks like.
* When to tell your sex partner about your Civil War figurines.
* Congratulations to Donald Trump for exposing everyone's hatred of him.
Tags: Civil War, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, Energy & Oil, John Boehner, LGBT, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sarah Silverman, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion, Todd Glass