* Every other movie star seems completely sane compared to Gary Busey.
* The Real World: Skyrim edition.
* Kate Middleton as Vigo the Carpathian.
* The Smithsonian's inaugural relics collection.
* Peter Sagal has a new show about the Constitution.
* We need a more equal distribution of smut, from The Onion.
* Make your life easier by going moose hunting in the morning, ladies!
* Governor Rick Scott has Florida's Satanists wrapped around his finger.
* The latest New Yorker cover shows President Obama's job woes are nothing to sneeze at.
Tags: Daily Links, Florida, Gary Busey, Guns, Hollywood, Inauguration, Kate Middleton, Nerdiness, Porn, Rick Scott, The New Yorker, The Onion, Women's Rights
* A sympathy card for Al Roker haters.
* It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
* Keep calm and carry on, Kate Middleton.
* Google teaches us how to speak in Flanders.
* Ever seen a grown man naked, Mr. President?
* A detailed article on how the NASA space pen works.
* Does homeowners' insurance cover damage from a robot war?
* #TheTCOTComedian is a joke. A hilarious joke that we hope never ends.
Tags: Al Roker, Barack Obama, Conservatives, Daily Links, Google, Jack Lew, Jimmy Fallon, Kate Middleton, NASA, The Onion, Tina Fey, Twitter, White House
* Martin Short and Bill Hader discuss the royal ladyparts.
* From The Onion: Illegalize me!
* Holiday guilt trips, from UCB Comedy.
* Gifs make the fiscal cliff fun. No, really!
* You have the right to read this Cracked article.
* A little heavy, but an amazing series of 2012 photographs.
* Jimmy Kimmel gets some surprising answers about the fiscal cliff.
* These countries won't get fooled by fake news again (but fingers crossed!).
* NASA is confident the world isn't going to end Friday. A little too confident.
* Frank Conniff + Baratunde Thurston on the Beginnings podcast = very entertaining.
Tags: Baratunde Thurston, Christmas, Civil Rights, Guns, Kate Middleton, Martin Short, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, The Onion
* Mr. Burns explains the fiscal cliff.
* God's boss seems like a real douche.
* Cracked counts down four political errors.
* What to get a royal baby that has everything.
* McSweeney's recommends a whole lot of cool things.
* The Sklar brothers talk smack about the Popemobile.
* Hot sauce on the balls is not legitimate penal policy… need we say more?
* Christian Slater's vote was rejected in Florida. Guess they forgot he existed, too.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, Florida, Karl Rove, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Pope Benedict XVI, Prince William
* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette