* Funny or Die proves that Hollywood bends to the left.
* In light of Donald Trump being in the news again, let's remember when President Obama roasted him.
* A new candidate is about to really liven up the GOP field, from The Onion.
* From Twitter and Mother Jones: #HermanCainPizzaJams.
* Conan breaks down Herman Cain's jokes.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Environment, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jack Black, John Lennon, Kevin Spacey, Primaries, Republicans, Sean Penn, The Onion, Twitter
* Joe Biden chooses Kevin Spacey as his Chief of Staff.
* Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson head off on romantic cruise with just several hundred of their closest ideologues.
* Mark Foley's long road to redemption hampered by unconvincing desire for redemption.
* Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal is even smarter than I thought he was.
* Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is just about as smart as I thought she was.
* Do you live in Georgia? If so, would you consider yourself one of Saxby Chambliss' "folks"?
Tags: Alaska, Bobby Jindal, Fred Thompson, Georgia, Joe Biden, Kevin Spacey, Louisiana, Mark Foley, Mitt Romney, Pork Barrel, Sarah Palin, Saxby Chambliss