"This party tonight could be a model for the way that the world should work, and I just want to say that I'm totally stoked to the max about it." — Barack Obama, circa 1980
Key and Peele reveal the full video from Barry Obama's college years…
Tags: Barack Obama, Drugs, Education, Key & Peele, Marijuana
* Sarah Silverman's PSA is not meant to be listened to in public.
* Homer Simpson votes.
* Confused by your state's voter ID laws? Cool. That's the plan.
* This amazing sculpture honoring Nelson Mandela gets it right.
* Is The Onion just the actual news now?
* Seth Meyers talks about the media's liberal bias with Bill Simmons.
* Randy Newman does it* again. *Writes an OK song with great, satirical lyrics.
* Cracked.com has a list of reasons why we should change the election process.
Tags: Daily Links, Electoral College, Funny or Die, Key & Peele, Republicans, Sarah Silverman, The Onion
Stay tuned for more with Obama and Luther, and don't miss the second season premiere of Key & Peele, Wednesday, September 26 at 10:30/9:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney
* Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi break down the DNC in their podcast "Throwing Shade."
* Here's something for the teachers.
* Obama's anger translator goes ahead and makes our day.
* Stop. Global warming rap battle time.
* Ask Disalmanac about the presidential debates, then sit back and listen.
* Jimmy Kimmel's This Week in Unnecessary Censorsh*%.
* SNL's Jay Pharoah does a better Obama than Obama.
* I vote for whomever Flavor Flav endorses because I'm an American.
* The Onion proves that apologizing is a slippery slope.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, College Humor, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Saturday Night Live, The Onion
We enjoyed that. Stay tuned for more with Obama and Luther, and don't miss the second season premiere of Key & Peele, Wednesday, September 26 at 10:30/9:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Key & Peele, Republican National Convention