Stay tuned for more with Obama and Luther, and don't miss the second season premiere of Key & Peele, Wednesday, September 26 at 10:30/9:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney, Taxes
* Key & Peele reprise their roles as President Obama and his anger translator.
* Rex Huppke reminds us to use humor when discussing politics at work.
* From The Onion, meet an anonymous governor with a guilty secret.
* A Chicago sports fan suggests how to fix our political policies, from McSweeney's.
* Joe Biden knows how to have fun with a bunch of reporters and their children: water guns.
Tags: Animals, Barack Obama, Chicago Tribune, Daily Links, Election Countdown, Joe Biden, Key & Peele, The Onion
* President Obama sings "Call Me Maybe." (Spoiler alert: It's a little pitchy).
* Key & Peele meet President Obama and lose their sh*t.
* American Voices consider Herman Cain's new radio show.
* Comedian Jamie Kilstein wants to fight National Review's Jonah Goldberg.
* Coming up on your local news, will Funny or Die's coverage of gas prices kill you with laughter?
* Speaking of gas, David Crowe talks about his addiction to petroleum.
* A prospectus for Silicon Valley's next must-have IPO, from McSweeney's.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Energy & Oil, Facebook, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Key & Peele, National Review, Socialism, The Onion
President Obama is generally known for his even-keeled cool demeanor and unwavering countenance, but what most people don't realize is that bubbling beneath that placid façade there is an intemperate cauldron of hot raw gurgling emotion. You just need to tools to see it…
Watch more of President Obama and his anger translator Luther — who have taken over Comedy Central's YouTube page by executive decree — after the jump.