* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion