* Soda lovers take their victory to the streets.
* It takes a lot of power to get a roller coaster going.
* If all money looked like this, people probably would save more.
* Political dramas are getting too much like real life.
* An alternate reality where Stan Lee and Jack Kirby were Communists.
* Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your pastoral staff.
* The Fremont City Council meeting will now come to disorder. [NSFW]
Tags: Catholic Church, Communism, Daily Links, Energy & Oil, England, Howard Dean, Lady Gaga, Money, New York City, Queen Elizabeth II, Rob Delaney, Soda Ban, Vatican O'Brien
* Not for the birthers: Barack Obama sings "Born This Way."
* New Hampshire was incredibly important to that one person, from The Onion.
* The New Yorker on how President Mitt Romney would charm foreign leaders.
* Ron Paul responds to Rick Santorum's sweater giveaway on Kimmel.
* This year will be Mitt Romney's hair's year, from McSweeney's
* Send this touching Someecard to the one you guess you have to love.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Lady Gaga, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, The New Yorker, The Onion
The White House security staff better be on full alert today, as they've got someone of genuine importance on the premises…
Pop superstar Lady Gaga is taking her mission to end bullying to the White House. Gaga met Tuesday with members of the White House Office of Public Engagement about the issue, according to an administration official.
She will not meet with President Obama who traveled to Kansas.
Oh, right. The President is "in Kansas."
Isn't that the exact same excuse that the exact same excuse that FDR used to used to dress up as "Betty Grable"?
Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Lady Gaga, Music, White House
* This Lady Gaga parody song will stick to you like an anchor baby.
* Jack-O-Lantern designs after our own heart, from HuffPo Comedy.
* The best use of a laughtrack ever, from Buzzfeed.
* For Harold Camping, every day is Rapture day. The best Rapture tweets, via Gothamist.
* He's not vetted, he's my brother: Cracked.com looks at some politicians who may have wished they were only children.
Tags: Daily Links, Halloween, Jon Stewart, Lady Gaga, Michele Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Stephen Colbert
* "Senator" by Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks. Featuring Jack Black and a slew of comedians. Not entirely safe for work.
* The most terrifying Halloween costume for your child: "The Donald." From HuffPo Comedy.
* A fake news anchor answers the question, "Who is the best liar in Washington?"
* Conan O'Brien wonders about Hillary's VP designs.
* Vice Magazine's Rob Delaney breaks down Romney's chances.
* Seems like a long time since we voted for a new God, from College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Fidel Castro, Halloween, Hillary Clinton, Jack Black, Joe Biden, Lady Gaga, Mitt Romney, Music, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin, The Onion