What, you thought last night was the end of presidential debate season? Not so fast. Tonight at 9pm Eastern four third-party presidential candidates–the Green Party's Jill Stein, the Libertarian Party's Gary Johnson, the Constitution Party's Virgil Goode and the Justice Party's Rocky Anderson–will face off, with Larry King moderating.
Point your browsers to freeandequal.org to watch the debate online, grab your favorite runner-up snacks, play along with our debate bingo and be sure to follow us @indecision, where we'll be livetweeting the whole thing.
Tags: Debates, Gary Johnson, Green Party, Jill Stein, Larry King, Libertarian, Rocky Anderson, Virgil Goode
* James Lipton teaches Romney how to act authentic. In other words, like an oxymoron.
* Larry King is the king, nay, emperor of dubstep, from Funny or Die.
* Before President Obama could endorse gay marriage, he had to do a lot of vetting.
* Behind the Pen: The Chinese Threat, from The Onion.
* Fabulous tyrants, dictators & popes, from Scott Scheidly.
Tags: Adolf Hitler, Barack Obama, Catholic Church, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Kim Jong Il, Larry King, Marriage Equality, Mitt Romney
* This amazing 14-minute Yahoo! News/FOD cyber debate is very much worth your time.
* A few of Mitt Romney's favorite things, from Buzzfeed.
* Funny or Die's Bachmanns check out in style.
* Fred Armisen is excited to reprise President Obama.
* From National Lampoon, slogans for Santorum.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Larry King, Michele Bachmann, Mike Tyson, Mitt Romney, National Lampoon, Rick Santorum, The Onion
by Brian Kraker
Refusing to saunter into retirement, Larry King announced a comedic one-man show to tour around the U.S this spring. The act is meant to be a biographical telling of King’s life “growing up in Brooklyn,” getting his first pet brontosaurus, and having brunch with King Arthur. King also plans to hold a Q&A at the end of each show, where he will field questions from confused audience members, such as, “Why can’t I change the channel?” and “Is Anderson Cooper still on after this?”
Here's a video of King working his stuff with another man who just won't get off my TV screen…
Tags: CNN, Jay Leno, Larry King, NBC
Take a (very short) break from forcing your friends and family to create twitter accounts to follow @TheIndecider in the name of the Indy5000 and check out what these other tweetstars have to say about the week in news.
Now if they just lift that ban on 16-year-old openly gay doctors, Doogie Howser will finally make sense.
Hold on, so let's get this straight– I don't get what I want, and you don't get what you want? Compromise is so confusing!
Tags: al Qaeda, DADT, Facebook, HIV/AIDS, House of Representatives, Larry King, Michael Vick, Tworld News