* Did you know Lena Dunham tried out for Zero Dark Thirty?
* Artist Ian Baxter has a strange new twist on taxidermy.
* Some employment news you can use: how to make your cubicle less boring.
* Instagram filters almost make North Korea look inviting.
* Kids in Eastern Congo have fun with a big hairy white guy.
* Let's round up the people who refuse to understand the sequester and sequester them.
* Nothing shows your respect for a politician like making a frozen blood statue of his face.
Photo by Nelson Barnard/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Animals, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Lena Dunham, North Korea, Sequester, Zero Dark Thirty
We've looked over the 5 Funniest Congressional Ads of 2012 and the 5 Funniest Local Campaign Ads of 2012, but who among us can resist the urge to revisit the fact that Herman Cain actually ran for president?
Best Trolling of Social Conservatives
Campaign: Obama for America
The Ad: "Lena Dunham: Your First Time." Compared casting a ballot to losing one's virginity. Considering it took 3 hours instead of 30 seconds to cast a ballot in Florida, this turned out to be very, very far from the truth.
Tags: Advertising, Barack Obama, Herman Cain, Lena Dunham, Rick Perry, Ron Paul