* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion
This Saturday Night Live short film in which Louis C.K. portrays our 16th president is destined to go down in history as the second greatest Lincoln-centric sketch of all time…
The first greatest Lincoln-centric sketch is after the jump…
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Louis C.K., SNL
Everybody can relax. There's no need to panic. Greta Van Susteren does not need to go through with her threatened boycott of the Radio and Television Correspondents Association Dinner.
Thank god, right? I can't even imagine a Radio and Television Correspondents Association Dinner without pained smile of Greta Van Susteren staring up from the crowd. Or, to be more precise, I don't want to imagine…
The comedian Louis C.K. has withdrawn from his role as the host of a dinner for the Radio and Television Correspondents’ Association in Washington, a press representative for the comedian said on Friday.
No further explanation for Louis C.K.'s cancellation was given by his press agent, but the announcement comes one day after the conservative Fox News commentator Greta Van Susteren called for a boycott of the event.
What further explanation did he need to provide? That was clearly the reason. C.K. must have been feeling the heat from inside the industry. You know how they are. Do your very worst, but please, do not rob us of our Greta Van Susteren…
Tags: Correspondents' Dinner, Fox News, Greta Van Susteren, Louis C.K., Sarah Palin
— Todd Barry (@toddbarry) February 13, 2012
Tags: Louis C.K., Missouri, Mitt Romney, Primaries, Rick Santorum, Todd Barry, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* Mitt Romney has created hundreds of jobs in the chair holding industry.
* Splitsider contemplates the comedians who made us think this year.
* Rick Santorum gets another kind of "Rick Roll'd."
* Creatively defaced money, from Happy Place.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Birthers, Daily Links, George Washington, Jon Stewart, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Seth Meyers, Stephen Colbert, Twitter