* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom
* Kid President has a question and answer sesh.
* That's the fiscal cliff rock.
* Catch up on this past year's best correspondence.
* The world's Facebook feed for 2012, from College Humor.
* The Onion polls rural whites on the President's popularity.
* Here's a great list about what idiots have believed about sex.
* Get well soon, Hillary Clinton. This guy wants to hang out with you.
* Hillary is gonna knock these people upside their heads once she's better.
* What do you call the area between Time Square's New Year Ball and 2013?
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Facebook, Fiscal Cliff, Hillary Clinton, John Boehner, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Sex, The Onion
In a reluctant pseudo-apology, the Iranian News Agency Fars admitted that it's story, titled Gallup Poll: Rural Whites Prefer Ahmadinejad to Obama, was plagiarized directly from The Onion, with FNA's English Editor saying, "FNA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its reports, however very occasionally mistakes do happen."
Oh, Fars. You still have so far to go to match the duplicity of a certain American cable channel that features neither foxes nor news, but this is a good start...
"Although it does not justify our mistake, we do believe that if a free opinion poll is conducted in the US, a majority of Americans would prefer anyone outside the US political system to President Barack Obama and American statesmen," [the unnamed English-language editor] added.
There we go! That's both hilarious propaganda and a serious journalistic scoop: form the sound of this FNA news release, the people behind the "Unskewed Polls" are Iranian agents.
Photo by Majid Saeedi/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Media, The Onion
* Obama gets unreal with Ohio voters.
* Warning: Gore. Thanks, Reddit!
* Bill Burr has many, entertaining opinions.
* George W. Bush goes on a spiritual retreat, from The Onion.
* Turns out Benjamin Netanyahu is actually a pretty great political cartoonist.
* Who said it? A guy who doesn't believe in science or two guys who don't believe in science?
* Greasy Mitt Romney face gifs are going to ensure no one ever wants to run for president again.
Tags: Al Gore, Daily Links, Iran, Israel, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mitt Romney, Science & Technology, The Onion
I knew President Obama has always had trouble with the rural white working-class demographic, but the Fars News Agency, self-described as "Iran's leading independent news" outlet, reports some truly troubling statistics…
Tags: Barack Obama, Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Media, The Onion