* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom
* Kid President has a question and answer sesh.
* That's the fiscal cliff rock.
* Catch up on this past year's best correspondence.
* The world's Facebook feed for 2012, from College Humor.
* The Onion polls rural whites on the President's popularity.
* Here's a great list about what idiots have believed about sex.
* Get well soon, Hillary Clinton. This guy wants to hang out with you.
* Hillary is gonna knock these people upside their heads once she's better.
* What do you call the area between Time Square's New Year Ball and 2013?
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Facebook, Fiscal Cliff, Hillary Clinton, John Boehner, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Sex, The Onion
I knew President Obama has always had trouble with the rural white working-class demographic, but the Fars News Agency, self-described as "Iran's leading independent news" outlet, reports some truly troubling statistics…
Tags: Barack Obama, Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Media, The Onion